Friday, May 30, 2014

Monster Mash Family Friday....


 

Green Team 
Little Monsters
This week the Cuttin' and Stampin' Design Team made projects with Paper Smooches
Space Cadets stamps and Be Different Paper from Fancy Pants. 
You can find these products in the Cuttin' and Stampin' Scrappy Supply Store.





Hi friends!!! Today is FRIDAY!!! It's Scrappin Madge from Madge's Scrappin Lounge!
Who is excited for the weekend? I know that I am! Today is my kids last day of school before summer starts! "Schools out for Summer!!!!" I just had that song pop into my mind LOL.  I created this little Monster Mash mini album for two of the little monsters in my life and that is my nephews Kulia and Hawk! I love these little guys!


This is the cover of my fun mini album!!! Isn't it cute? I just love the large flair button on the front and the monster die isn't he the cutest? To top it off I used some Yummy 3 Girl JAM ribbon  the pattern paper was super fun to work with too.
Here is pages 1 and 2 of the mini! I made this mini out of envelopes.  I took 4 regular sized envelopes and folded them two of them 3.5" in and the other two 3" in.  Then I glued the backs together, this is creating the mini album.  
Pages 3 and 4 of the Mini album. I used a large flair button and stamped the fun rocket ship and stars and planet using some fun Paper Smooches stamps.  I then colored them using Copic Markers.
Pages 5 & 6 of this cute mini! I took some fun pattern paper and made the banner piece. I also took some of the Project Life cards and stamped  My Universe and the fun space monster onto the label, taking an arrow from some die embellishments that came in my kit.  
Here is pages 7&8 of the Monster Mini!! I again used a PL card, I made a pocket out of the pattern paper, created a tag used some more yummy 3 Girl JAM ribbon, another large flair button and arrow embellishment.
I hope that you enjoyed my monster mini album today! I can't wait to get my instagram pics of my little monsters printed so I can put them in this cute little mini!!! 

1 comments:

  1. Like the mini album. Like the design & variety of your pages. Public school here is not out till Jun 6. They use to be out earlier until they pushed the start date to later. Just got back from walking a neighbor's dog. Thinking of starting a dog walking business since my dog passed and not ready to get another just yet. I need to research what is the going rate for dog walking. Anyone out ther4e have any experience with this?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete