Saturday, May 31, 2014

Mixed Media Day - Green Team 14-21


May 27-June 2
Weekly Challenge - Little Monsters

This week we are all about Little Monsters over at Cuttin' and Stampin'
We are using  Fancy Pants Be Different collection and Paper Smooches Space Cadet stamp set both of which you can find at the Cuttin' and Stampin' facebook store
Michele from Stuff By Belle here today and I am sharing a get well card for the next time a Little Monster I know is not feeling well.


My card is 5-1/4" x 5-1/4", I cut some different size circles and layered them up.  The scalloped circled is popped up for some dimension.  On the center circle I used the UmWow Studio star confetti mask with clear embossing powder to create the resist when I painted with Distress paint.


All the stamped images from the Space Cadet set are on watercolor paper and water colored with Distress markers.  I fussy cut them and adhered, again some are popped up for dimension.  I added some UmWow Studio star confetti covered in a layer of stickles for a little fun sparkle.

You still have a couple of days to get your Little Monster project linked up on our challenge blog.  
 I can't wait to see what you create!

Until next time...get inky often!

1 comments: