Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mixed Media Day: Green Team 14-19


May 13-May 19
Weekly Challenge - Graduation

This week we are creating for Graduations over at Cuttin' and Stampin'
We are using  Doodlebug's The Graduate collection and Paper Smooches Seeing Stars stamp set both of which you can find at the Cuttin' and Stampin' facebook store
Michele from Stuff By Belle here today and I am sharing a card to have on hand for the next graduation celebration I have the honor of attending..

I cut banners from the paper and used the owl sticker on my finished banner.  The black stars are stamped in archival ink using the PS stamps.  The gems anchoring the banner are also doodlebug.


I used the UmWow Studio star confetti mask with gold Viva crackle paint, star confetti chip pieces with Viva inka gold in silver, and a speech bubble with Viva inka gold in gold.  I used some of my jewelry making supplies to emboss the word dream in the speech bubble.


On the inside I used a sentiment and some stars from the PS stamps too.

You still have a couple of days to get your Graduation project linked up on our challenge blog.  
 I can't wait to see what you create!

Until next time...get inky often!

1 comments: