Friday, May 9, 2014

Family Friday - Orange Team: 14-18




Orange Team 14-18

Before we get started on Courtney's project today we have to let you know about Cuttin' and Stampin' Scrappy Supplies YouTube Yard Sale.    We will go live Saturday at 8:00 MST and run until all the items are sold.  We are making room for all the new items to come in.  To get signed up, email Tammy at tammy@cuttinandstampin.com for a number.  



I am really excited to show you what I have com up with this week. I LOVE HOW IT TURNED OUT! I created out Summer "Adventure Board" using my advent calender frame. Each Friday during the summer ( and other days if they are extra good) they get to pick a card from the board. On the back of each card is a small envelope with a "ticket" with an activity on it. Activities include Going to the Zoo, Getting a Jamba Juice, Going to the pool etc...
My kids are SUPER excited to get started! I hope this inspires you to make fun project to keep your family active this summer!

Here is how it looks all together

And here is a closer look at all the adorable cards!

Now Go CREATE!!!

Be sure to enter your creation on the Challenge Blog. 
  














































2 comments:

  1. Courtney this is a wonderful idea and beautiful decoration, too.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Sounds like fun but I do not have a Paypal account {or Facebook I know I'm old school. lol}
    Have a wonderful time.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete