Saturday, March 30, 2013

Weekly Challenge # 12 - Saturday

#12
Challenge:   Easter.
(it does not have to be an A Muse stamp set)  
Dates: March 26, 2013 thru April 1, 2013



Hello, this is Sherri with Sherri-iloveflipflops.blog. Here is my Easter card for Challenge #12. You can see the challenge here ....




I love this rabbit!!  Its by Great Impressions and I've had him for a few years.  I added these glasses (which are brads) and I think he is even cuter now! I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter.  Even though our kids are grown (ages 20 & 17), they still expect a big Easter basket filled with goodies!!

Bunny Stamp by:  Great Impressions
Sentiment stamp by:  Stampendous
Easter egg cut outs by A Muse Studio
Pinstripe cardstock by  A Muse Studio
Citrus twine by Queen & Co.
Thanks for participating in this weeks challenge.  Winners will be announced on April 5, 2013. 

Enter your submissions here.

1 comments:

  1. Sherri...your rabbit is simply adorable with his glasses on! What a cute card!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete