Thursday, March 21, 2013

Weekly Challenge #11 Thursday


#11
Challenge:   Color Challenge, Pink, Blue, Green and Yellow.
(it does not have to be an A Muse stamp set)  
Dates:  March 19, 2013 thru March 25, 2013

Hello All My Fellow Crafters!
This is Teresa Kaufhold, from  www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com .

I hope this finds everyone healthy and happy! Well it is now officially 

SPRING
and we at Cuttin' and Stampin' are getting into the Spring Mode with using 
pretty Spring Like Colors as the Challenge this week!
Let's take a quick peek at the card I made for you today using some spring time colors!
 I know that I am eager for the weather to start behaving like Spring,
but here in the Dayton, Ohio area it has not happened yet.

It will be nice to get outdoors and I am hoping my foot will soon be able to 
allow me to get outside for some walks! 

I made this card with this cute bicycle for my daughter, who loves to bike.
She's going to school in Boston and rides her bike there quite a bit.
I used the Amuse Studio Stamp set called Vintage A Muse.
(Available by shopping with Tammy HERE!!) 
  
I colored the bike in using colored pencils and made it yellow since
my daughter's bike is yellow. I inked the edges yellow as well.
Although it is not showing up very well, I used a touch of the color
green on the kickstand on the bike.
I used the sentiment "Keep Calm. Ride On" from the same stamp set as well.
The pretty sky blue paper is from Amuse Studio as well...I just love 
the weight of their paper.
Check out that pretty ribbon that I tied around the card!
Yep, also from Amuse Studio -

and it is called Chevron Bermuda.
So pretty!
Where is the PINK in my Challenge Project, you may ask??

Well, I stamped my name stamp in PINK INK on the back of the card, but SILLY ME- 
forgot to take a photo of it!  I am so sorry!
But you are challenged to use the colors 
PINKBLUEGREEN AND YELLOW , 
on your project! 
Please be sure to include all the colors in your project and be sure to show
us that your project contains all the colors! 
Again, My Apologies! 
I hope this gives you a bit of inspiration to get working on some spring time projects 
using pastel colors! 
Please visit my blog to see some of my other projects as well!


Remember, if you need any supplies to be sure to check out Tammy's Store 
right HERE

We'd love you to link up and join our challenge!

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Thanks for participating in this weeks challenge.  Winners will be announced on March 29, 2013. 

  to enter your creations.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment