Wednesday, March 27, 2013

CBD - Anything Goes with Vintange Easter/Spring Twist


 Grab our Badge

Hello Everyone,


We have lots of new sponsors this year and we are so  excited to welcome Ignacio from Nicecrane Designs:

A word from our sponsor:
"I am a Photoshop Instructor, and all over I am a passionate of Graphic Design, I started designing scrapbook products and templates for Photoshop and at the end I decided to change to Digi Stamp World,,,,,I am a single man,,,,,,and all over I am surprised to know there are only a few men working on this business it sound curious to me,,,,,,,,,,,,,I love it."
Ignacio is generously providing a $20 gift voucher to our winner!

Our sponsor today is was very generous and gave me a Vintage Easter Greeting set.  I used one of the graphics to create a great little card.  I wanted to pull the off white out of the picture and inked the doilies with a color called pebble and then misted it with some Tattered Angels Sparkling Silver. I used a some paper out of my stash to pull the red and greens out of the picture. 

Here's the greeting I started with. I just love the sentiment.

Here's the finished card. I think it turned out well.

 Do not forget to upload your project into the Mr. Linky thingy on the main Crafting By Design page.  Or you can add your project to our Flickr group HERE.
This challenge will be open until April 2nd; we will select a winner from all the entries.
Important reminder: Please read our rules as they have changed.
 
Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting by Design.  

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely in love with your vintage creation. Thanks for inspiring us with your talent.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, your card is so sweet! Love the way you used the image!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome vintage collection!!!
    Thank you for stopping by Deezy Does It! I am your newest follower!!!
    be sure to come back every Friday to link up and gain new followers as well as have your chance at the give-a-ways.
    If you would like to be spotlighted, please be sure to send an e-mail to rayzn.kane020406@gmail.com
    xx xo
    Deezy

    ReplyDelete