“ Cuttin’ and Stampin’ DT call 2014”
It’s that time again! We’re looking for some amazing scrapbookers, card makers and other crafters that love to create with new trendy products, to be on our design team for the first half of 2014 (February – July) with a chance to stay until end of 2014.
Challenge Post Design Team Member Responsibilities (10 spots):
- Creating 2 projects (Card, layout, tag) a month and creating a post every two weeks with it on Cuttin’ and Stampin’ blog, every post need to be ready on Sunday before is due.
STEP–by–STEP DT Call. (2 spots)
- Creating 2 projects (Card, layout, tag) a month and creating a post every two weeks with it on Cuttin’ and Stampin’ blog, every post need to be ready on Sunday before is due. The posts will need to include a description of the project with step-by-step instructions and progress pictures.
MIXED MEDIA DT MEMBER. (2 spots)
- Posting all projects on your personal blog / and Facebook page / including a description of the projects and photos.
- Meeting project and photo deadlines each month /very important/
- Participating in blog hops as scheduled.
- Maintaining communication with the rest of the design team in the Facebook group
The successful applicants will need to work well with deadlines and consistently produce projects of high standard.
You will receive:
-Your link to your blog and projects featured on our blog, website, Facebook
- Products to work with.- Ability to work with very nice and friendly team
Make a post on your blog with a title “ Cuttin’ and Stampin’ DT call 2014” by 3rd of January 23:55 pm Mountain Time 2014 with several of your favorites projects that best represent you and your style. No need to create new projects, just create a post this time. Have a link back to the Cuttin’ and Stampin’ DT blog post.
Add a very short bio about you and a link/links to any gallery you are currently posting to.Send us a link to your post at https://www.facebook.com/CuttinandStampin.
We will be contacting potential design team members by January 17th and announcing the design team members soon after that!
Your first post has to be ready by the February 2nd.