Friday, December 27, 2013

Challenge #51 - Friday - Using Left Overs

#51
Challenge: Anything goes using your Left Overs

December 24th - 30th, 2013



 
Hi everyone, Doris here today with my last project for 2013.
I am a big scrap saver, especially of paper that I really like, and I must
really like paper because I have 4 drawers filled with left
over scraps from some of my favorite papers. 
I pulled some out today for a simple and quick birthday card.
 

 
Who can't smile at a butterfly in the winter?  I used a small Hero Arts die to cut  all the butterflies which were sitting on some pop dots, and added a sentiment from a Paper Smooches stamp set called Sentimental Sampler.
 
Ok, your turn to show us how you use some of your left over papers!

Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'.

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on January 3, 2014.

Please link your projects HERE.

2 comments:

  1. great card! I hate to throw away scraps as well, but never remember to use them.lol
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet card.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete