Friday, April 3, 2015

Puns Bi Weekly Challenge 11--Project 1

Hello Everyone!

I am so excited to get to show my project today
 using some fab products!

Our challenge theme is PUNS!  

Seriously I love playing with words, so I was excited to use 
Lawn Fawn's  Best Pun Ever stamp set!


Not only did the DT ladies get to play with this stamp set,
we got to use some amazing papers!
 These scrumptious papers are by My Mind's Eye.

Need to get your crafty hands on these 
spectacular products and many more?
Visit:















Now for my card: 

I stamped those fun Popsicles and colored 
with Spectrum Noir markers.
I die cut several different sizes 
of stitched squares and stacked them.
Though I loved all the gold embossed papers in this paper set, 
I choose to spotlight this triangular printed paper.
I just love the shapes and colors!
I cut out some banners and layered them a
nd stamped the sentiment.
A fun, CAS card if I don't say so myself!
Now it's your turn to make a project using a pun!
Link up here
Debbie, aka Indy
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love the Puns in that set too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your sweet card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete