Thursday, April 23, 2015

Bi-Weekly Challenge#12 Cute Critters

Bi-weekly Challenge #12
Cute Critters

Hello crafters,Cathy here from Cathyplus5 and today I am posting for the Cuttin' & Stampin' challenge #12.  I have to say this was a fun challenge .  the  Products I used made it real easy to come up with some fun cards..
 My Favorite Things -Cute Critters Stamp set

Amy Tangerine-Stitched 6x6 paper pad


And here is what I came up with:




To order the stamp or papers please stop on over to the Cuttin' & Stampin Scrappy Supply store
and make sure to enter our challenge.
I hope you like my creations and will come back again.  Have a great day!!
Cathy

1 comments:

  1. Your cards are AWWW-dorable. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete