Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Biweekly Challenge 4 Winter Project


Hi Everyone, Lynda here to share with you a project I created for our latest challenge.
Our challenge for the next two weeks is winter.  Make something that is related to winter. 
 
I received some pieces from the All Bundled up line from Carta Bella and the Yeti, Set, Go stamp set by Lawn Fawn.
  

 


For my card I decided that the Yeti needed to be given some special treatment, so I paper pieced him.  I stamped him onto two different blue pattern papers from the kit.  One for his belly and the other for his face and hands.  I then colored him with my Copics.  I then covered my card base with this wonderful blue pattern paper and stamped the snowflakes and sentiment onto the paper.  I then trimmed white cardstock to look like drifting snow and added it to the bottom.  I then stamped the trees numerous times onto white cardstock, colored them with my Copics, and fussy cut them out.  I then added the trees and yeti to the card using foam tape.  I then added Copic Opaque white to the trees and snowflakes for dimension.


You can find these fun products in the Cuttin' and Stampin' store here on facebook.

I hope you'll take our challenge and link up your project to this blog post here.

Happy crafting...Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Liking the trees and snow drifts - great paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay now I'm singing the song... you know the one. lol.
    Your card is so CUTE. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete