Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bi Weekly Challenge 2- Autumn Flowers


Hello everyone, Cathy here, and I am pleased to be here as a Design team member once again for Cuttin' & Stampin'.   We all took a little break, but are here now ready to create again and play with  lots of fun products.  We will be using :  Fancy Pants Burlap & Bouquets. 

The challenge starts 11/25 and runs till the next one starts

December 9th.  The challenges are going to run for 2 weeks..

 so with no further ado... here is my project for the Autumn Flowers challenge.


First I made a card using the burlap ribbon, I LOVE it.  I also embellished it with the chipboard feather and the adorable pockes and the adorable button that comes with the set.


I then used some of the extra pattern paper to make a gift envelope, and added a tag from the set. Love the flowers.


There were also chipboard flowers..


On the inside of the card I added the flower sticker in the corner to dress it up.



Here are some of the products i used which can be found at the Cuttin'& Stampin' Scrappy Supply store






SO, hope you like my projects and it inspires you to create your own..head over to the Cuttin' & Stampin Scrappy Supply store, get your craft on and enter the challenge here

Thanks for stopping by,
Cathy

1 comments:

  1. This morn I saw #3 challenge Christmas posted for Tues 12/9 and I ck back and it is not there. What's up with that?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete