Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weekly Challenge #7 - Saturday

#7
Challenge: Color Challenge use Purple, Green and Yellow.
(it does not have to be an A Muse stamp set)
Dates: February 19, 2013 thru February 25, 2013


Hello Everyone, Tammy here with a quick card using Green, Yellow and Purple. I started with a Grass colored card base with a Venetian patteren paper in Lido for the background.

I cut out flowers with the A Muse Flower Die set 1 in both Heather and Amathyst. I curled the ends with a pen and used Grass colored buttons for the centers.

I used the A Muse charming gardeners stamp set for the sentament and added some stamped on leaves with the beautiful botanicals set.

I added some A Muse Organdy Sheer 1/4" ribbon in fern to holed the tag on.



I hope you will join us for this week's challenge. Go to Cuttin and Stampin Challenge Blog to enter your creation. I can't wait to see them!
Don't forget to get your own Amuse Products (and you won't be disappointed!)

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.
Thanks for participating in this weeks challenge. Winners will be announced on March 1, 2013.

2 comments:

  1. Love this card Tammy! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful flowers and I love the shades of colors you used!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete