Friday, July 20, 2012

Water Park Scrapbook Page


Hello Everyone, can you believe it's Friday?  It seems like time is flying by.  I'm so excited about being on Eric's team.  Today is Scrapbook Friday for My Cricut Craft Room and I have created my very FIRST scrapbook page.  I'm not joking.  I've created quilts and cards and many other things, but never a full scrapbook page.  So I'm glad you're all with me and can give me some advice on things I can improve on. 

I started with paper from Close to My Heart.  The Caboodle paper has been discontinued, but it brings a smile to my face.  Here we have a water park by the name of Ragging Waters.  The park has a wave pool and a beach backdrop. 

I cut the sand castle from  Life's a Beach.  The words come from H2O. 


The Sun was also cut from Life's a Beach.



The stickers are from Paper Bliss. 

For more water park inspiration check back with Erica at Erica's Craft Room








4 comments:

  1. OMG, you dont need advice!! this page is awesome, I'm a scrapbooker mainly, and this page is awesome!!! you should see my first LO! Great job! you should do more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO adorable, I love it! Great job. :)

    Melissa, MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete