Monday, July 9, 2012

July 7 Cricut Craft Room Creation

Hello Everyone.

Today is my first post as a design team member for My Craft Room.  The theme for today was to use an exclusive Cricut Craft Room digital cartridge.    I used the Track and Field cartridge.

 

I wanted to create invetations for a party we are having opening night of the Olympics.  So for a really great Olympic invite I needed to build the rings.  For those I used the All Mixed Up. 


I used stickles in Gold, Silver and Bronze for the metal colors. 

There are others on the design team that have created great projects for insperation.  Please check them out by visiting Erica's Craft Room



2 comments:

  1. Olympic party.. fun, invite great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cool invite! Those olympic rings look awesome!

    Have a super week!

    Hugs,
    Heather Lynn
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete