Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge #8 -Lynda's turn

Hi everyone, Lynda here with a project to share with you today.  Our theme for the latest challenge is Anything Goes and we were luck enough to get to work with these amazing products:

 
These products and so much more are available at
Cuttin and Stampin Scrappy Supplies

For my project I started by taking a piece of this wonderful pattern paper and cutting it along the zig zag.  I then drew a pencil line along the zig zag on my white card base and stamped my sentiment where I could see it would show.  I then adhered the pattern paper to the top of the card and then trimmed off piece to the bottom below the stamped sentiment.  I then used a Spellbinders die I have to cut this wonderful flower from another sheet of the pattern paper and added the sequin to the center of the flower.



I hope you will join us and link up your project to this post (follow the link) before Monday, March 2nd.

Happy crafting....Lynda

0 comments:

Post a Comment