Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pocket Page 1-30-14

January 30,2014

Hi again!!  Amber with aMbAju Creates with a guest post for Cuttin' and Stampin'! :)  

I'm kinda liking filling in for these awesome ladies!

A while back Teresa Collins introduced her You are My Happy line.  The design team went crazy over it.  We decided that it could be used in SO many wonderful ways that we couldn't put just one theme to it.  The challenge for you is to use the colors in the line to create a project.    


(This line can also be found here for purchase!!  There is a complete product listing at the end of this post.)

In addition to this super cute line, we also just got in the CHA release from My Mind's Eye called "Record It!" and I. AM. IN. LOVE!!  I figure why not use 2 of the best paper companies out there together?!


I chose to use You Are My Happy and mix in some of the "Record It! - Charmed" line because the gold looks really good with the other collection.  

I am NOT a gold-lover.  I don't own any gold jewelry so I was kind of surprised that I was loving these gold foiled cards.

Another issue I ran into was I am actually ALL caught up on my Valentines Day pictures!  So, I decided to create my spread for our 2014 Valentines Day. :)

(Not usually ahead of the game...kind of strange for me!!)

Here's what I came up with:

Left side:
(PS it's hard for me to create a spread with no pictures!!!  The white heart cards are where I'm planning my real pictures to be.  Using these place holders makes it easier for me to visualize since I usually put my pictures down first.)

Right side:

Close up of left 3x4 cards:

Right 3x4 cards: 

Title card: 

If you want to link up and join us in this challenge, here is where to go!

Until next time.... :)
xoxo Amber

Product Listing:
(click link to take to store!)
 
 

1 comments: