Friday, November 22, 2013

Challenge #46 Thursday


#46
Challenge:  Anything Goes with Numbers

November 19th - 25th, 2013



We are celebrating Numbers this week. All of our design team projects are using the Bazzill Basic Paper Countdown to Christmas collection and the Paper Smooches Digits stamp set. 

Lynda here from Positive Force to bring you another project using our featured products.  For my first project I decided to roll pieces of the Bazzill paper into little rolls to form a Christmas tree.  I cut the star from one of the pattern papers.  Each roll was then glued to the cardstock and the star added using foam tape.  The entire cardstock piece was then added to the kraft cardbase.



For my second project, I stamped the numbers 1-12 from the Digits stamp set onto strips of white cardstock.  I then cut them apart and used a corner rounder on the top corners.  I then inked along each side and used a perforating tool to add the tear line.  I punched a hole through the tags in the top and then added the stack to card base that I covered with this wonderful pattern paper.  If you look closely you will see that I colored in the word Christmas in red ink on the pattern paper to add a pop of color.



Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on November 29, 2013.  

You can enter your creations Here

Happy crafting....Lynda

1 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards i love the christmas tree so sweet!!

    Have a lovely day

    Vic

    ReplyDelete