Saturday, April 20, 2013

Weekly Challenge # 15 - Saturday

#15
Challenge:   Thank You Cards

Dates:  April 16, 2013 to April 22, 2013

Happy Saturday Everyone, Robin Lane here to share with you my Thank You card that I made to share with you for this week's challenge.

For my card I used a set of coffee themed stamps that I have had but have to use them, Close to My Heart Ink Pad in Chocolate, Ribbon from Paper Studio, and a card that has the center cutout.





I love how it turned out!

For details on how I created my card head over to my blog at...


We'd love you to link up and join our challenge!

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Go Here  to enter your creations.

Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today! 

1 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty card. TFS.
    It would be perfect to hold a gift card.
    D-
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete