Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Winners

WINNERS
I'm a little behind on announcing winners so here they are for the last few weeks.

Blog Hop
Each winner receives a $25 gift certificate for A Muse Studio products.  
True Random Number Generator 23  
I loved all the projects, great ideas. Can't wait to see more.
 
True Random Number Generator 9 

Enjoyed your hop tons! Got lots of great ideas! Thank you Heather Lynn for the heads-up!

Blog hop winners can check out all the great products at A Muse Studio.  Make a list and e-mail me at tammy@cuttinandstampin.com.  I will place the order and have it drop shipped to you.  


WEEK #1 CHALLENGE WINNER







  WEEK #2 CHALLENGE WINNERS 

True Random Number Generator 4  

http://merritt-vergaray-connection.blogspot.com/2013/01/valentine.html?m=1

Designer Team Choice is #7 

 
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/2013/01/hello-love.html



Please take the blinke and proudly display it on your blog.  Then e-mail me at tammy@cuttinandstampin.com.  I need your mailing address do I can send you your prize. 

Thanks for playing along.   


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners...Can't wait to see your future projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for joining us at Cuttin' and Stampin' challenges. Congrats to all the lucky winners! :)
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete