Monday, November 19, 2012

CCR Exclusive Cuts - Holiday Cards


Hello Everyone,  today at My Cricut Craft Room the Design Team creates project with the Imagine or using Cricut Craft Room Exclusive cuts.  I decided to use the exclusive Holiday Card 13.  I love Christmas Bells.  When I saw the cut on line, I knew I just had to purchase it.  

Here's a picture of my cut screen.  I want you to see that I added extra leaves on the bottom and cut them out in a different color.  I used A Muse Studio Shimmer Gold to cut the base of the card.  I cut a pieces of Shimmer Sugar for the background.


After I cut the leaves out in evergreen and glued them on, I used Xmas Red Stickles to color in where the berries would be. 


When looking up close like this, I can see where I should have taken some time and colored the edges of the leaves with green ink to the white didn't stand out so much. 

On the inside of the card, I stamped and used gold embossing powder for the sentiment. 


This was a quick and easy card to create and I was able to cut, glue and emboss a nice stack of them for a card swap rather quickly.  I hope you are able to stop by Cricut Craft Room and enjoy some of the great card cuts that are available. 


For more great CCR Exclusive cut and Imagine projects stop by My Cricut Craft Room.




4 comments:

  1. this card is so cute! and I like the white edges on the leaves....it gives it some depth! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Love the leaves with the beautiful holly berries. Glad to be on today's theme with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card - love that cut!! Also love the gold paper you used!!

    Lori Apgar
    MCCR DT SIS
    http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete