Monday, June 25, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch 161


Hello Everyone,

It has been soooo long since my last post.  I was extremely frustrated with blogger when I was trying to get a post ready for a blog hop, that I just quit posting for a while.  I have been crafting and posting my projects on Crafting by Designs which is a great ning network of crafty types. 

I have noticed that it’s time for design team calls for many of the blogs that I love to read.  SweetSunday Sketch is one of those blogs.  I love to see the sketches and use them in many of my projects. 
Here is a copy of sketch 161.



Here is my interpretation.


Unfortunately, you can see the distinction between the two bells that are on the front.  

I used A Muse Studio blackberry card stock for the base.  The rest of the paper is from my stash.  The bells where cut the cricut using Joys of the Season.  I used two different stamp sets, A Muse Studio, Build a Cake and My Favorite Things, Clearly Sentimental about the Journey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment