Friday, March 30, 2012

Winner & Baby Shower Hop

Hello Everyone, 

I have to admit that I'm slow getting back to my blog.  Work's been busy and unfortunately I have to use the accounting side of my brain to pay for the creative side, blogging takes a back seat.  I want to thank everyone for stopping by and leaving such nice comments during the last blog hop.  The Crafting by Designs Network picked up a few new members.  We would love to add more wonderful members.

I used random.org to pick a winner for the A*Muse Studio stamp set. 

True Random Number Generator 5

#5 is Gloria Sauve  her lovely comment:
Hi, Tammy,
I have just one word for your cards: stunning!!!
I'm inspired.
Hugs,
Gloria
 
On, to the next fun and exciting thing.....
 
BABY SHOWER BLOG HOP.
 
Sandra from 365 Days of Cricut is having baby Olivia very soon.  We are having a hop in her honor, sharing our excitement and send her our crafty gifts.  The Shower start March 31, 2012 at CallyAnn's Crafty Creations.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow and enjoy the BABY SHOWER BLOG HOP
 
The final bit of exciting new...
 
The Idaho State University Rugby team won the ‎2012 PACIFIC NORTHWEST RUGBY FOOTBALL UNION CHAMPIONSHIP.  The team is off to Santa Rosa, California over Easter weekend to play in a quarter-final tournament and hopefully keep the playoff streak going.  The National Finals will be held in Salt Lake City, UT  (our own back yard) in May.  
 

If your heart is open and feeling generous, we are selling T-shirts to help raise money for the trip.  They shirts are $15.00 each, there are two styles to chose from and come in sizes S - XXL.  There is $3.00 for shipping.  Contact me at tammy@cuttinandstampin.com if you are interested. 100% of the $15.00 goes directly to the team. 



We appreciate all your help and support for the ISU Rugby team. 

I will see you back here tomorrow for our Baby Shower Hop. 

Thanks,
Tammy

1 comments:

  1. OMG! Well isnt this adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete