Friday, August 30, 2013

Weekly Challenge #34 - Friday


#34

Challenge:   Football or Winter Sports

August 27 - September 2nd, 2013

My grandson LOVES all sports, so creating a football card for his birthday was easy!  I used the  Bugaboo digi stamp Football Boy and the sentiment is from the SU set Circle of Friendship.  Cardstock and patterned paper from my stash.  Image printed on Crafter's Companion white cardstock and colored using Copic markers.  A football charm was used to embellish the star. 
 
Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on September 6, 2013.

You can link your project Here.

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest sports card I have seen! What a wonderful job you did on this!
    Teresa = DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! I love this and I have all of this paper!

    ReplyDelete