Thursday, August 29, 2013

Football or winter theme sport challenge #34


#34

Challenge:   Football or Winter Sports

August 27 - September 2nd, 2013

Happy Thursday to you!  Lynda here from Positive Force to share with you a card I created for the new footall/winter sport theme challenge going on until September 2, 2013.

For my card I first found this wonderful green cardstock and added white cardstock strips across the front to look like lines on the football field.  I then stamped this cute dog from the Paper Smooches Chubby Chums set onto white cardstock.  I then colored him in using my Copic markers.  I then doodled out this cute helmet that would fit his head and cut it out of Seattle Seahawks blue cardstock...adding it to him.  I then stamped two of the sentiments in this same set onto white cardstock and used the same green cardstock to back the sentiments that I made into flags for the card.


Doesn't he look ready for the big game...like he says "Woohoo....lets PLAY"...  hope you will join in the challenge and enter your football/winter sports theme project into the challenge!  Add your project to this post here.

Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'.

You have until September 2 to get your entry in....and be sure to look for the winner post on September 6, 2013.

Happy crafting...Lynda

0 comments:

Post a Comment