Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Challenge 33: Monochromatic

#33
Challenge:   Monochromatic 
August 20 - 26th, 2013

Hi all! Pam here again.. When I saw we were 
doing a monochromatic challenge, I knew
right away I wanted to use yellow! I 
don't use yellow often as my primary
color, but it just seemed like the color for this!



I used assorted Bazzill cardstock along with some scraps.
All the cutting patterns came from the Silhouette 
online store. I made this for a friend who gave my 
daughter free music lessons all summer.

Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on August 30, 2013.

You can link your project Here




1 comments:

  1. Ohhh Pam! I am loving your card! I love the yellow! So cute!
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete