Thursday, January 31, 2013

Weekly Challenge #4 - Thursday

Weekly Challenge #4 Tuesday, January 29th thru February 4th.
Create a Valentine using a stamp.  
(you don't need to use an A Muse stamp to enter)

I have a great project to show you today. Our assignment was to create a Valentine using a stamp and I have a really cute project. I am having my elementary and preschool grandchildren over on Valentine's Day for breakfast. So, I wanted to invite them in a very special way. So, I decided to mail them an invitation.
I used a round canister type container I had hanging around my scrapbook room, wrapped it with the A Muse paper, used the stamps on it, wrapped the twine around it. Then, I used a dollar store doily and my computer to generate the wording for the invitation. I intended to include some candy in there and totally forgot... Last, I headed off to the PO and mailed the canister off to my grandchildren.





Supplies Used:
round canister
A Muse paper and twine
A Muse Stamp Set: "At First Sight"
Dollar Store doily
Computer invitation wording cut into a heart


Go to to Cuttin and Stampin Challenge Blog for a complete list of rules and to enter your creation. You can go Here for more information on A Muse studio products.

1 comments:

  1. Teresa, you did such a great job with this adorable invitation to your grandchildren! They will love it and I love the pretty Amuse paper you used!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete