Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Weekly Challenge #2 - Tuesday



Weekly Challenge #2 Tuesday, January 15th thru January 21th.
Use Hearts or Love in your creation.

Hello, this is Teresa Kaufhold from www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com and today is my first "official" post for the Cuttin' and Stampin' Weekly Challenge Blog! I sure hope you will join in and craft along with us!

This is my very first time using Amuse Studio Products and I am SOLD!

I had the opportunity to use their stamps, paper and twine for this project and I must tell you they are of the highest quality! I am so impressed and so very pleased to be on Tammy's team and have the opportunity to create with such fantastic products!

Let's take a quick peek at my project and then I will give you more detail.

This little box was cut from the Cricut Cartridge called Tags,Bags, Boxes and More 2. It is called a "candy box" but my daughter thought it looked like a cigarette case! That is so not the image I was going for! Instead of candy (or cigarettes!) I chose to fill this with little love notes!
I cut the box out of Amuse Studio paper called Slate -
and I just love this paper! It is nice and thick and the colors are lovely!
I then used the Amuse Studio Patterned Cardstock in
"bubblegum heartbreaker" to cut a "belly band" and wrapped it around my box. I layered that with a strip of cardstock and stamped the "XOXO" from one of the Amuse Studio Stamp Sets called
"Love Is In The Air". I was so impressed with the quality of the stamps!
From the same stamp set (found in the current 2013 Valentine's Day Catalog from Amuse)
I stamped the heart in a star burst pattern and attached it to a scallop flower shape.
For the top of my box, I stamped Happy Valentine's Day, again from the stamp set
"Love Is In The Air".
I thought it would be fun to add in little love notes inside the box, so I cut 4 pieces of Amuse Grapefruit cardstock and rounded the edges. I then layered small pieces of slate cardstock on top of that, first tying on some of the Amuse Bakers Cording in Blush.
I love the weight and the feel of this bakers twine!
I stamped on each of the pieces of Slate cardstock a sweet sentiment, again from the "Love Is In The Air" stamp set! You sure can get a lot of use out of this ONE Set!
missing you
with love
be mine

love is in the air

I thought this would be a unique way to present a Valentine -- all in a neat little package!
Thank you so much for visiting with me today and please play along with us.
Here is a final look at my finished project:


I know once you try Amuse Products, you'll be back for more!



Go to to Cuttin and Stampin Challenges for a complete list of rules and to enter your creation. You can go Here for more information on A Muse studio products.

1 comments:

  1. Oh my Teresa this is such a great idea. Hmmm I'll have to check out these products. TFS. Hugs~Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete