Thursday, January 24, 2013

Weekly Challenge #3 - Thursday



Weekly Challenge #3 Tuesday, January 22th thru January 28th.
Color Challenge use Pink, Gray and White in your creation. 

Hey crafters:
I hope everyone is having a great week, I know I am! The weather here in Florida is gorgeous right now. I hope all of you where it is cold, are staying warm and using this time to get crafty!!
This week our challenge is to use Pink, Gray and White. Below is the layout I did for this challenge. 

SUPPLIES:
Pink heart and white heart paper- A Muse
Pink and white straws- AMuse
Crystal gems-AMuse
The 12x12 base paper is just white cardstock from DCWV.
I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad from Ranger. The color is Weathered Wood.
I used my cricut to cut the title. The Baby and Girl were cut using the New Arrivals cartridge. 
The lace, paper lace and little ceramic figure were bits I had in my stash. 
These adorable pictures are of my "baby girl". She is 28 now, but I thought the colors for this challenge were perfect to showcase My Baby Girl.


I hope you all get the opportunity to enter the challenge this week.

Have a safe and crafty day!!!


Daphne 
CraftyScrapsofstuff

Go to to Cuttin and Stampin Challenge Blog for a complete list of rules and to enter your creation. You can go Here for more information on A Muse studio products.

1 comments:

  1. Great job using the challenge. I have to do some paper crafting this weekend - I have been tasked to make display boards for an event on Feb 1st. It has been a long time!!

    ReplyDelete