Monday, December 9, 2013

Weekly Challenge #48 - Monday

#48
Challenge:  Color Challenge
Red, White, Kraft and Black

December 3rd - 9th, 2013



Who doesn't like color?  We all like color and this week we want you to use Red, White, Kraft and Black. All of our design team projects are using the Bazzill Basic Paper Nordic Pines.  Who would have thought those colors worked so well together?

I had a blast working with the colors and the paper collection.  It was one of those collections that you didn't have to use just for Christmas.  

I started with a winter card.  One that used Studio Calico wood veneers and a chipboard picture frame from UmWow Studios. 


I colored the frame with red ink and then spritzed it and the snowflakes with Goosebumps Shimmer Texture spray.  

My second card was a lot of fun to create using the Paper Smooches Wise Dies.  I used the Notebook die in the back and then Duo Die #4 to create the picture frame in the front.  The sentiments are from Stampin' Up and embossed with Hero Arts Black powder.  It's hard to see, but I did add a little bling into each corner for a little extra touch. 



I hope you have enjoyed my two projects using this great color combination.  Don't forget you have until midnight to enter your own creation using this wonderful color combination.  
Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on December 13, 2013.

You can go HERE to link your projects.


0 comments:

Post a Comment