Saturday, December 21, 2013

Challenge Week #50 Saturday - Christmas Tags!

http://cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com
#50
December 17th - 23th, 2013



The Design Team is sharing Christmas Tags with you this week.
Sure hope we inspire you with your own creations.
Make sure you turn around and share with us!

Hi everyone, Doris here today from Mom's Been Scrappin with some quick and easy Christmas Tags made from the Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler stamp set. These were all made from pieces of cardstock and ribbon from my scrap bins and took no time at all; they're all attached to some gifts under the tree. I planned to make just one tag, but this stamp set was such fun I
just kept going and made more!



This little guy is my favorite and I spent just a little more time on him.
I used some glittery embossing powder to add some snowflake behind the snowman, which is a Sizzix die.

Now it's your turn to show us some tags. Please make sure your creation
post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'.

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on December 27, 2013.

Please click HERE to link your projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment