Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekly Challenge #44 - Monday



#44
Challenge: Giving Thanks

November 5 - 11, 2013



We want to Give Thanks for all the wonderful things in out lives.
Hi everyone, Doris here today to share a fun little Thank You card.
I don't know about you, but I like to keep a few Thank You cards made and ready to grab when I need them, and when I got the Many Thanks stamp set from Paper Smooches, I knew it would be a new favorite to use over and over again. I paired that up with some paper pieces from the Bazzill Autumn Harvest paper pad to make this thank you card for my stash.
 

This stamp set is on sale right now in the Cuttin' and Stampin' store you can find right HERE!

Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'.

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on November 15, 2013.

Please link your projects Here.










2 comments:

  1. Doris love your little fox that goes so well with these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I am loving that little fox! Great job Doris!
    Teresa K

    ReplyDelete