Friday, November 29, 2013

"Home For The Holiday" Weekly Chalenge #47


#47
Challenge:  Home for the Holidays

November 26th - December 2nd, 2013



Hi Guys...this is Cheryl. Well, today is the Friday after Thanksgiving, which means we are either out shopping or at home enjoying our delicious leftovers. I have no urge to fight for a parking spot or the long lines in the stores. So I am going to stay at home, shop online at Cuttin' and Stampin' ScrappySupplies, and eat my leftovers with a smile on my face.

This week at Cuttin' and Stampin' our weekly challenge is "Home For The Holidays." I was given the Doodlebug "Home For The Holidays" 6" x 6" paper collection and the adorable Paper Smooches "Winter Groves" stamp set. I only had to make one project, but once I saw the stamp set and the Christmas papers, ideas were just flowing and I ended up making three cards. I am disappointed with my pictures. I have a new camera that has a monster manual and who wants to read that? lol  But here are my challenge projects for this week. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you to join this weeks challenge!





Don't forget you can purchase these Paper Smooches stamps and 6x6 Doodlebug paper collection on the
 Cuttin' and Stampin' Scrappy Supplies  page. 

Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on December 6, 2013.

Happy Scrappin.........Cheryl


0 comments:

Post a Comment