Thursday, October 17, 2013

Weekly Challenge #41-Thursday

#41
Challenge:  Chalk Board
October 15 - 21st, 2013


Teresa R. again from Fresh and Renewed. I made a super quick scrapbook layout today. I am absolutely loving this My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio. Here is a super big hint though...if you are a scrapper and use 12x12 pages you are going to want to buy 2 collection packs...I don't typically do that but there are some really cute whole page designs on one side and then patterns on the other. I had a very difficult time deciding what to use. 

For my layout today I had to do one without pics...I needed pics from my daughter and well...just did not get them in time...I am going to use this layout for the kids first day of school. I will then use a complimentary page for other pictures of that day. Check back on my blog next week for the other side! 



I used one of those lovely whole page designs as my background, then used a couple of the layered stickers that coordinate beautifully with the collection. The pattern paper for the photo mats was the flip side of the saying card on the bottom left. I just had to decide which of the 3 sayings I was the least fond of. Boy was it difficult. All in all I really like this paper but man I wish I had bought 2 collections! 

Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on October 25 2013.

You can link your project Here.



1 comments:

  1. Pretty layout, I really like the sentiments and the date in the upper left hand corner! Have to go through my stash to see if I have any chalk board stuff to play with...hmmm! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete