Friday, April 5, 2013

Weekly Challenge # 13 - Friday

#13
Challenge:   Showers

Dates:  April 2, 2013 to April 8, 2013

Hey everyone....

The last couple weeks have been quite a roller coaster of weather here in Florida. We've had chilly nights, hot days, crazy windy days, hail and tornadoes! So this weather has been prefect for this week's challenge...SHOWERS! 

I have put together a layout using a photo that my boyfriend took of me recently. We did a photo shoot in downtown Orlando at Lake Eola. I was feeding the ducks and swans, but it was also raining on and off so I had my beautiful umbrella! My boyfriend got this great shot that shows my truely fiesty side. I LOVE my face! 




PRODUCTS USED:
Basic Gray Urban Prairie
American Crafts- Play
Bazzill Bling
Bazzill Buttons
Stickles
Tattered Angels chipboard
Glimmer Mist- Dragonfly
Prima Crystal Flower Center
Handmade felt flower
American Crafts Rub-ons
Little girl with umbrella was cut with the Cricut using A Child' Year
The fancy edge was punched using a Martha Stewart punch

I hope you are all staying warm and dry during this crazy spring weather!

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!


DAPHNE
Craftyscrapsofstuff

We'd love you to link up and join our challenge!

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Thanks for participating in this weeks challenge.  Winners will be announced on April 15, 2013. 

Go Here  to enter your creations.

Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today! 

1 comments:

  1. Daphne - this is one adorable layout! I love your colorful umbrella and this was perfect for the Shower theme! I love the "A Child's Year" cartridge!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete