Wednesday, April 10, 2013

CBD Blog Hop - Spring Flowers



Hi everyone, Tammy. Who's ready for a little Blog Hop? Today the whole Design Team from Crafting by Designs wants to share some SPRING FLOWER projects they made using some digital stamps from QKR Stampede.


You should have started at the Crafting By Design and you need to go back to the starting page to enter you own Spring Flower Creation.

I was so excited about using the QKR Stampede digi stamps that I had to use two in today's creation  




I used A Muse Studio cardstock, and the sentiment is from Pink by Design.  All the digi stamps were colored with Copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave me a comment and I will randomly pick a winner next Wednesday.  Then go back to the Crafting By Designs blog and enter your own version of a spring flowers project. 

Here is a complete line up of our hop. 

Chrissie - Harvest Moon Paperie
Sharon - Scrap Happy
Tammy - Cuttin' and Stampin' (YOU ARE HERE)



10 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love the scene..awesome images! :) This is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, how stinkin' cute is this! The whole scene is so dimensional, just perfect!
    Hugs, Doris :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! What a great scene and the dimension is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow is this adorable! I love all the fussy cut flowers and sweet little gardener!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy, this is such a sweet card! It makes me think of my neighbor, she is always doing something in her garden!!
    Lovely detail & vibrant colours!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy, this is too cute for words. I love the fussy cut flowers, the embossing, the colors. You rocked it!
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, loving your card!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the way you pop-dotted those tulips and embossed your grass. Unique and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the scene you created! It's really cute...TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card! I love the added texture of the grass, the adorable gardening character, and the fun 3D flowers. PS. Your blog design is awesome. Francis

    ReplyDelete