Thursday, March 7, 2013

Weekly Challenge # 9 - Thursday

#9
Challenge:   Use Flowers.
(it does not have to be an A Muse stamp set) 
Dates: March 5, 2013 through March 11, 2013


Hey everybody, Daphne here. This week's challenge is to use some flowers in your project. 
Both layouts I used the flowers from the Friend to Friend stamp set.



This layout is of my mother. I stamped the flowers on some pink and turquoise A Muse paper.  Then I fussy cut them. I made a little bunch of flowers out of them. I used some turquoise ribbon across the bottom and as a bow on the rose at the top. The little saying: "You are Special" is stamped on the bottom right corner. The letters of my mother's name are cut using the cricut and A Muse pink paper. 


This layout is using a couple of pictures of my boyfriend and I over our first year together. I stamped the little flowers on the tag at and then attached the tag to the layout. 

I hope everyone has a great week and I have inspired you in some small way to get out there and get crafty!



I hope you will join us for this week's challenge.  Go Here to enter your creation.  I can't wait to see them! Don't forget to get your own Amuse Products (and you won't be disappointed!)

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Thanks for participating in this weeks challenge.  Winners will be announced on March 15, 2013. 

1 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout, Daphne and the flowers you used are so pretty!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete