Saturday, March 16, 2013

Weekly Challenge #10 Saturday


#10
Challenge:   St Patrick's Day.
(it does not have to be an A Muse stamp set) 
Dates: March 12, 2013 through March 18, 2013



Hello, Everyone and Happy Saturday. I hope that everyone has had a wonderful week. Robin Lane here with two projects to share with you for this weeks challenge celebrating St. Patrick's Day.

First up is a cute little card






and Second is a little bag filled with GOLD from over the rainbow.




Be sure to head on over to my blog for details on my projects.  



I hope you will join us for this week's challenge.  Go Here to enter your creation.  I can't wait to see them! Don't forget to get your own Amuse Products (and you won't be disappointed!)

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

22

0 comments:

Post a Comment