Sunday, July 8, 2012

Erica's Craft Room Design Team

Hello Everyone,

I'm soooo Excited.  Eric's has invited me to participate in a 30day trial for her design team. 

Today Erica is hosting her 100 Cartridge blog hope and announcing the new team members. 


Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop Day ONE
 
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning



Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's one year "BLOG-iversary" of our first 100 cartridge Blog hop!
A year ago the blog was kicked off with the first design team members and daily postings. It took 2 months to get ready for this hop last year. Now we bring it to you the first full weekend of every month.
Collectively the design team uses over 100 different Cricut Cartridges in their projects during the two days of this hop. Today the new members of the design team will be announced and some have even made a project to share with you!! What an exciting weekend!!

As special treat enjoy 10% off of your total purchase with Erica's Craft Room Store.

Use the code JULY to see 10% off of your total purchase (No exclusions)

on July 7 & 8.
 
Also on Sunday there will be an exciting announcement!!!
The project I submitted was a shape card that I created on my gypsy. 


I used Cricut cartridges Feeling Groovy, Everyday Paper Dolls and From My Kitchen. 

I'm very honored that I have been given this opportunity to share my creations with you as part of the Erica's Craft Room Design Team.

Here's today's line up so that you can hop along.

Sunday's line up for Day TWO

 

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' your super cute car!! What a fun idea and bright pretty colors! Great job, girl! :)

    Hsve a great day!


    HL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shaped card is just adorable! Congrats and welcome to our team!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete