Thursday, February 5, 2015

Bi-weekly Challenge 7 - Masculine Project 1

Hi everyone, Doris here from Mom's Been Scrappin'
with my project for the Masculine challenge at
Cuttin' and Stampin'
 
 
This week the design team was inspired
by the Authentique Durable collection.

 
Happy Trails stamp set from Lawn Fawn
 
These products and so much more are available at
Cuttin and Stampin Scrappy Supplies

Here's my project:
I did some layering and paper piecing for my
project and think I'm going to save this for
my nephew when he goes off to college later this year.
 
Go HERE and enter your
project for a chane to win some crafting goodies.
 

 
 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your wonderful masculine card. Love your paper piecing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs by Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the stamps you've used, great for masculine cards and vacation cards too!

    ReplyDelete