Saturday, December 27, 2014

Bi-Weekly Challenge #4 - Winter

As 2014 comes to a close and we look forward to 2015, I am reminded of how blessed I am!!  My family, my friends, my life!  I thank God each and every day for the blessings he's bestowed up on those I love!

The next bi-weekly challenge at Cuttin and Stampin is up and ready for your link!  The theme is winter!  We are using All Bundled up by Carta Bella and the Yeti, Set, Go stamp set from Lawn Fawn!





The paper is awesome!  I added some brads from my stash.  The twine (graphite grey) and sequins (sparkly clear) are from Timeless Twine and Bella Creationz!


Click the link to add your crafty project.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Jenni
 



1 comments:

  1. LOVE your sweet card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete