Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving Card Front or Project Life Card!

Thanksgiving Card Front or Project Life Card!


Good Morning
This morning I would like to share with you this super simple card I was able to make with in minutes! The size of it is 4"x6" and I cut the leaved pattern paper in the size. I then used some of my open stock tan paper and cut that, 3.5" by 5.5". I adhered them both together, then tore a piece of the leaved paper, making a tiny pretty border, something to border the jute twine with. I then added the grateful chipboard piece, and popped it up with pop dots! I finished this piece off with a doodled border, and just three tiny enamel dots. 

I wanted to make this card super simple because tis the season of card making - and if you have a big family - it could take forever. This could also be used as a journaling card - I left just a little space for well, journaling. 

I hope you like this card - if you have any questions, just ask!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Jamie

1 comments: