Thursday, May 23, 2013

Weekly Challenge #20-Thursday

#20
Challenge:   Use a Bike

Dates:  May 21-27,  2013

Hello Everyone.  Teresa R. here from over at Fresh and Renewed. I scrapbook a mixture of whatever inspires me  along with a little dab of chronological scrapping. Cause they HAVE to go in those albums in a very orderly fashion...heehee. So today, I have a layout from Easter 2011. It was a very special one cause both of my children that live here were there. That does not always happen. Well, I hope you like the layout and get inspired to "take a ride" down memory lane!





I used Echo Park's Sweet Day Collection for this layout along with some bling and pearl embellishments.


We'd love you to link up and join our challenge!

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Go Here  to enter your creations.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! You are so lucky to have your family close to you!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. What a precious layout to share those special memories. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete