Friday, November 30, 2012

Crafting By Designs Blog Hop - Favorite Season

Grab our Badge

Hello Everyone, 

I would like to Thank you for taking the time to join our Introductory Blog Hop today.  Crafting By Designs is growing and the group is moving from a small ning network to a blog platform.  We invite everyone to stop by often to the Crafting By Design Blog and check out the large range of challenges.  

If you just happen to stop by today and are interested in our Introductory Blog Hop, go to the Crafting By Design Blog and start at the beginning to see all the great things our design team has created.  

If you are following the blog hop you should have arrived from

Our blog hop is showcasing each designers favorite season.  My favorite season is winter and the arrival of Christmas.  I enjoy creating cards and sending them out to family and friends.  It's the one time of year that I really touch base with them.  So for this hop I'm showing this year's cards that will be going out in the mail very soon.  

I started with this great stamp set "Cool Yule" from A Muse Studio.

 
I stamped each tree out in 3 different colors of ink and fussy cut them out.  I topped each tree with a gold sequin piece with a star rhinestone in the middle of it. 


I then stamped the sentiment up in the corner and added some Queen and Company twine to the bottom.  


Here's what I did with the inside.  I debated adding another sequin and star to the top, but I wanted them to fold flat.


Thanks again for hopping along today.  Please leave a comment for you change to win a new "Cool Yule" stamp set.  

If you missed any stops along the way, here is the complete blog line up.

START at Crafting by Designs - http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com

Beth Pollock at Mossberry Cottage - http://elisabetpollock.blogspot.com

Chrissie Tobas at Harvest Moon Paperie - http://harvestmoonpapiere.blogspot.com

Cindy Leek at Papers Pads and Pictures - www.paperspadsandpictures.blogspot.com

Doris T at Mom's Been Scrappin - http://Momsbeenscrappin.blogspot.com

Julia Vazquez at Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia - http://paperandscrapscreations.blogspot.com

Rene vanWyk at Life in the Craft Lane - http://craftlane.blogspot.com

Tammy Smith at Cuttin' and Stampin - http://cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com


 

7 comments:

  1. Love the card!
    Those stamped trees are beautiful!
    Hugs,
    ulia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, I really like your card!! Those little tree stamps are just filled with possibilities, wow!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute little trees that you used on your card. I didn't realize that Amuse was now selling stamps in sets...great idea!

    I'm also excited about the new blog that all the Crafting By Designs Gals have put together. I think it'll be a lot of fun and I wish you all lots of success!

    Looking forward for the challenges and playing along!! Lots of FUN!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy I really love these little trees! Spring may be my favorite season, but I enjoy making Christmas cards and am so glad we has the Get Ready for Christmas feature all year; now I'm not scrambling to get so many cards done this month. Thanks for everything - Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great stamp set! So cute and so many possibilities. Thanks for all that you do. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Fantastic card!Adorable trees!Great Job!!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that tree stamp set! You did such a cute job with this card, Tammy!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete